Announcements and Updates
2017-2018 Housing Questionnaires
The 2017-2018 First-Year Housing Questionnaire and 2017-2018 Transfer Housing Forms are now available.
The First-Year Housing Questionnaire will be available to all students in the class of 2021 from June 5 - 16. All students in the class of 2021 are required to complete this questionnaire.
Incomming Transfer students will complete either the 2017-2018 Transfer Housing Questionnaire for students looking to live on-campus or the On-Campus Housing Decline Form for students looking to live off-campus.
Students will be able to access these forms though the following link Skidmore College HMS.
2017-2018 Room Change Process
The Room Change Application for the 2017-2018 academic year is currently available to students in the classes of 2018, 2019, and 2020. This excludes students in these classes newly enrolling as transfer students in the Fall 2017.
Students looking for changes to there 2017-2018 housing assignments may apply for room changes through this application. The application can be accessed through the following link: 2017-2018 Room Change Application
- 2016-2017 Residential Life and Housing Handbook
- Local Transportation
- Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct Information
- Student Handbook
- Academic Advising
- Campus Life and Engagement
- Campus Safety
- Career Development Center
- Community Service Programs
- Counseling Center
- Dean of Students and VP of Student Affairs
- Dining Services
- Facilities Services
- First-Year Experience (FYE)
- Health Promotion
- Health Services
- Leadership Activities
- Opportunity Programs
- Post Office
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Student Academic Services
- Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
- Student Diversity Programs